Andrea Kelly Shares Her Abuse Story

R. Kelly’s ex-wife appeared on “Good Morning Britain” and said the stories she watched on the Lifetime docuseries rang true to her. Andrea Kelly told hosts Piers Morgan and Susana Reid that while married to the singer, she was verbally, emotionally, physically and sexually abused.

When asked if she thinks her ex is a serial abuser, she stated that “yes he is an abuser,” but refused to comment on the other women’s claims as she did not experience them herself.

Police Visit R. Kelly’s Chicago Studio

Police officers were seen at R. Kelly’s recording studio, but not for anything to do with the singer’s potential legal woes. According to TMZ, the issue appeared to be that the studio was being used as a residence, but is zoned for industrial use.

It was also revealed that R owes about $166k in back rent and is facing eviction.

No arrest was made.

More Celebs Drop R. Kelly Collab, He Seeks Revenge

The Pussycat Dolls are working with their label, Interscope, to get the song “Out Of This Club”—which features R. Kelly—removed from all streaming services. The former girl group joins other celebs, such as Celine Dion, Chance the Rapper, Ciara and Lady Gaga who have all had their collaborations with the disgraced singer removed from streaming services.

MEANWHILE–R. Kelly is not fazed by singers, who he previously collaborated with, pulling their songs. His main concern is getting back at Lifetime for the docuseries that portrayed his alleged victims. He considers all of what was said “lies” and wants to follow through with the legal threat that was directed at Lifetime by his lawyers. The potential legal ramifications for the network were all laid out in a cease and desist letter that was sent before the docuseries aired.

According to a source, R’s team is trying to dig up dirt on Lifetime execs as he is “crazed about getting revenge and will leave no stone unturned until he gets it.”

Celine Dion Pulls Song With R. Kelly

Celine Dion is the latest celeb to pull her collab with R. Kelly from streaming services. According to TMZ, the song “I’m Your Angel,” which was recorded in 1998, is in the process of being pulled by Celine’s team.

MEANWHILE—other big-name artists such as Diddy, Snoop Dog, Usher, Mary J. Blige and Jay-Z have not pulled their collabs with the now disgraced singer.

R. Kelly Thinks Daughter is being Brainwashed

R. Kelly’s daughter Joann Lee Kelly has condemned her dad’s alleged behavior, calling him a “monster.” The singer however doesn’t think his daughter is thinking for herself and has put the blame on her mother, Drea Kelly. R believes his daughter and the 2 other children he fathered with Drea, are being brainwashed by their mother. According to what sources told TMZ, he misses and loves his kids, but the reality is that he has no relationship with them and hasn’t for a long, long time.

R. Kelly’s Birthday Bust

R. Kelly’s birthday celebration in Chicago had some surprise guests. R was partying at the V75 Club early Thursday morning when police were called by an unknown caller stating that the singer was at the club and there was a warrant for his arrest. Per TMZ, the cops did show up at the club, but once it was determined there was in fact NO warrant, R was free to go. It is not clear if someone was playing a prank or really thought there was a warrant for his arrest.

MEANWHILE—Lady Gaga is apologizing for ever collaborating with the singer. She is pulling their 2013 track from iTunes and other streaming services as an act of solidarity with the women he sexually abused. Gaga spoke out on Thursday, saying the claims are “absolutely horrifying and indefensible.”

WHAT’S WORSE — The song R. Kelly appeared on was called was called “Do What U Want (With My Body).”

R. Kelly’s Victims Seek Legal Action

At least one of R. Kelly’s victims and families of two other alleged victims have contacted prosecutors in Chicago with what they believe is sufficient evidence to prosecute the singer.

Another victim, who doesn’t live in Chicago, also stated she would be contacting her local authorities.

MEANWHILE—the case against R. Kelly in which he was being sued for allegedly giving a woman an STD, has been closed. The woman, who alleges that she was held captive, plied with drugs & alcohol and given an unspecified STD, now plans to file a civil suit against the singer.

It is unclear what evidence or lack of evidence caused law enforcement to drop the charges.

MEANWHILE YET – producers of the docuseries that has put R back in the spotlight have opened up about how hard it was to get A-Listers on camera. Lady Gaga, Celine Dion, Jay-Z, and Dave Chapelle have all been critical of Mr Kelly, but declined to be interviewed.

Facebook Removes R. Kelly’s Page

The Facebook page set up to highlight R. Kelly’s accusers as liars has been removed. A spokesperson for Facebook told E! News that the page “violated their Community Standards” and they will not “tolerate bullying or sharing someone’s private contact information.” The spokesperson added that they had no choice but to “take action” on the content that so blatantly violated their policies.

R. Kelly’s Rebuilding & Retaliating

R. Kelly’s ex-wife is not standing in the way of the singer contacting and repairing his relationship with their kids. Despite being one of the victims portrayed on the Lifetime docuseries, she acknowledges that the children are all grown and fully understand the accusations against their father. A rep for Andrea Lee Kelly said that her main concern is seeing if her children are even interested in rekindling a relationship with their famous dad.

None of the ex-couple’s three kids watched the six-part docuseries.

MEANWHILE—R. Kelly is in retaliation mode after all the backlash from the allegations listed in the docuseries.

One of the harshest critics was “Shark Tank’s” Daymond John who said that he was so disgusted by what he saw that he feels the 51-year-old should “make amends to the victims and the families” and then kill himself, but wait until he is in jail to do it.

The singer and his camp are in the middle of launching a new website called survivinglies.com, which will aim at exposing his accusers as liars and reveal the motivation behind their allegations. In the meantime, a Facebook page has been set up to support the cause.

R. Kelly’s Music Spikes Amid Assault Claims

Jada Pinkett Smith is questioning the rise in R. Kelly’s record sales amidst the Lifetime docuseries about the singer’s various alleged sexual misdeeds. Jada posted a video to her social media on Sunday wondering why Kelly’s streaming numbers rose after viewers witnessed the many victims sharing their stories on “Surviving R. Kelly.” The actress added that to her it appears people are not believing the victims simply because they are black women and asked followers to please share if there is something she is missing.

R. Kelly Screening Investigation

An investigation into who threatened to shoot up the NYC screening of “Surviving R. Kelly” led police to R. Kelly’s hometown of Chicago.

According to TMZ, the person of interest is a man with Chicago’s 773 area code. The name of the man has not been released and it is unclear if he has a personal relationship with the singer.

“Surviving R. Kelly” is a documentary about the 51-year-old’s alleged sexual abuse of women. It was screened Tuesday night at NeueHouse in NYC.

The documentary premieres on Lifetime in January.

Both the singer and the NYPD have declined to comment on the incident.