Lil Xan Out of Rehab, Detained By Police

Lil Xan has checked out of rehab two weeks after entering and is reportedly sober. The rapper took to Twitter on Friday to share the news of being out of treatment, but his freedom what short lived. The 22-year-old was back on Twitter on Sunday sharing a video of him being detained by police. After some back and forth it was determined that Xan was in trouble for disruptive behavior at his Airbnb. Him and his crew were asked to vacate or be arrested.  Xan and friends left the home and he is reportedly back in rehab again.

Lil Xan’s Day Out

Lil Xan checked himself out of rehab on a day pass to lock down his post-rehab living quarters.

The rapper left his treatment facility on Saturday to sign papers for the new house he bought in Redlands, California.

Xan will move into the home once he has completed his in-patient treatment and will have round-the-clock care to keep him on the straight and narrow.

Lil Xan Heading to Rehab

Lil Xan is checking into rehab. TMZ announced on Thursday that the rapper will be checking himself into a facility by next week and is looking forward to getting clean so he can finish his Mac Miller tribute album. The 22-year-old said that the death of Mac really opened his eyes about his opioid addiction and while he curbed his drug use, he feels that he needs that extra step to get completely clean.

Lil Xan Cutting Back

The death of Mac Miller as well as Demi Lovato’s overdose has rapper Lil Xan opening up about his own addiction struggles. The 22-year-old reached out to TMZ—after the news about Mac’s cause of death was released—and said that he used to deal pills before becoming a rapper. Xan also stated that fentanyl terrified him and his “friends were taking it, they were puking” and that’s when he decided to get “out of the game.” While Xan is not totally clean, he said that he has “curbed his drug use.”

Lil Xan Betrayed By a Snack

Lil Xan’s snacking landed him in the hospital. The rapper shared a photo to his Instagram of him laying in the back of an ambulance. He followed up the photo with a video explaining that he ended up in the hospital because he ate too many Hot Cheetos and it “ripped something in [his] stomach open”. Apparently, these incidents are relatively common. Dr. Cary Cavender of Le Bonheur Children’s Hospital said that they receive a lot of patients who have “gastritis and ulcer-related stuff due to [hot snacks]”.