Bethenny Frankel has been suffering from memory loss and impaired vision since an allergic reaction to fish last month sent her to the hospital. The Real Housewife asked her Twitter followers for help Thursday, ahead of an appointment with a professional she said she had scheduled.
Bethenny Frankel almost died from a severe allergic fish reaction. She revealed on Twitter she was eating some soup that triggered anaphylactic shock. New boyfriend Paul Bernon got her to the ER — docs there said if she had been 5 minutes later she may have died!
the couple went public with their relationship in October.
Bethenny Frankel has a new man. She was spotted playing tonsil hockey with a mystery date in Boston. It’s the first time she’s been spotted with a guy since the tragic and untimely death of boyfriend Dennis Shields.