Farrah Abraham decided to get a little R&R instead of taking a potential beatdown in a boxing ring. The former “Teen Mom” star posted photos of herself enjoying a beach day at the Ayada Resort in the Maldives on Saturday. That’s the same day she was previously scheduled to fight Nicole Alexander (aka Hoopz) in a reality TV showdown, but backed out claiming promises from the promoter were not met. The fight went on without the single mom, who was replaced with “Mob Wives” star Natalie DiDonato.
Ray J is backing out of the November 10 celeb boxing match. The singer was set to referee the fight between former “Teen Mom” Farrah Abraham and Nicole Alexander (aka Hoopz). The 37-year-old’s team wanted $50K plus travel and security costs, but the promotor, Damon Feldman, didn’t have the means to supply that so Ray agreed to do the event for only $25K. Damon and fight investor Samantha Goldberg are now asking if he will do it for even less dough because the event is not selling like they had hoped. David Weintraub, Ray’s manager said, “no dice.” David also represents Farrah, who recently backed out of the fight because of similar issues with the promotor.
Farrah Abraham may be heading back to reality TV. After getting booted off “Teen Mom,” the 27-year-old began meeting with Jeff Jenkins who is the creative mind behind “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” and “The Simple Life.” The show, which has reportedly already received offers from two networks, is rumored to be about single moms trying to balance work, family and dating life.
Farrah Abraham took a plea deal in her case against the Beverly Hills Hotel. In a Los Angeles courtroom on Friday, the former “Teen Mom” star pled guilty to one misdemeanor count of resisting and one count of delaying or obstructing a police officer. The charges stem from a fight that occurred at the Beverly Hills Hotel last month, involving the 27-year-old. The reality star’s plea agreement came with a sentence of two years’ probation, five days of community service, 12 hours of anger management and she must stay away from the Polo Lounge in the Beverly Hills hotel.
Farrah Abraham has backed out of a celebrity boxing tournament she has been talking about for months. Farrah was supposed to go head-to-head with Nicole “Hoopz” Alexander on November 10 in Atlantic City, but is now claiming the promoter screwed her. Damon Feldman reportedly told the ex “Teen Mom” star that she would be guaranteed hotel, travel and tickets for her friends and family, upon signing the contract. The promoter is now saying that was not the deal he agreed upon and cannot deliver on the numbers that Farrah has demanded. The 27-year-old single mom is standing firm on what she wants and will not step foot into the ring unless she gets it. According to TMZ, Farrah’s manager, David Weintraub, had no comment.
French Montana attended the McGregor vs Khabib UFC fight over the weekend. The rapper, a hardcore Khabib fan, won $100,000 on the fight. He also shared that he doesn’t believe Khabib should not get suspended for jumping out of the ring after the match, to attack McGregor’s coach, because “that’s what fighting is all about.”
MEANWHILE—Farrah Abraham, who also attended the match, got caught during the outside-the-ring showdown. The former Teen Mom star said that her entire row got taken out when Khabib attacked McGregor’s coach following the match. Abraham could have defended herself if she had needed to, as she has been training regularly for her own upcoming fight against Nicole “Hoopz” Alexander.